Intersection traffic light emergency + night based on AT89C51
Simulation diagram proteus 7.8
Program compiler: keil 4/keil 5
Programming language: C
1) There are red, yellow and green signal lights in the east-west direction and the north-south direction;
2) Equipped with emergency braking button. Wh ...
Posted by bigmichael on Sun, 04 Sep 2022 22:29:40 +0300
1, WIFI module (ESP-01S)
1. Basic information about the module
2. AT instruction
1) Understanding concepts
2) Common AT commands of ESP-01S
1) Configure ESP-01S as Client
📓 How to debug the program? - White box test
2) Configure ESP-01S as Server
2, 4G wireless communication module (EC03-DNC)
1. Basic inform ...
Posted by kml2katz on Tue, 24 May 2022 12:23:44 +0300
The LED dot matrix screen is composed of several independent LEDs, which are arranged in the form of matrix
The structure of LED dot matrix screen is similar to that of nixie tube, which only arranges the pixels of each column in an "8" shape
Like the nixie tube, LED dot matrix screen has two connecti ...
Posted by hoogie on Fri, 20 May 2022 23:08:03 +0300
Yang Zhi's single chip microcomputer column has many pictures and explanations, so as to reduce some pain on the way of learning single chip microcomputer Although it's 14 days, I've been getting closer for half a month and only half. After looking at the knowledge behind me, I can't say much. I'm already buying STM32 board, an ...
Posted by intermediate on Fri, 06 May 2022 03:16:16 +0300
1. Experimental content
1. Components that need to be simulated: 51 single-chip microcomputer, a dual digital tube with dynamic display, and six LED lights.
2. Experiment requirements: Make a traffic light at an intersection, one for each direction, and the traffic lights are required to be lit according to the requirements of traffic. For no ...
Posted by PHP_apprentice on Thu, 05 May 2022 10:09:13 +0300