1, Preparatory work
1,Click download PLSQL , the PLSQL version installed this time is 12.0.7. It is recommended to install 64 bit.
2. When downloading PLSQL, there will be a "" link next to the version. Click and select "Chinese" on the left to download the Sinicized package.
3. Registration code
PLSQL Developer 12.0.7 Registration code product code: 4vkjwhfeh3ufnqnmpr9brvcuyujrx3n3le serial Number: 226959 password: xs374ca
4. After downloading, see the figure below:
2, Start installation
1. Double click plsqldev1207x64 MSI starts the installation.
2. Accept the agreement and select the version
3. If you don't want to install to the default path, you can click the "Change" button to customize the installation path
4. Select the installation method
5. Click "Install" to start the installation
6. Installation completed
7. When PLSQL is opened for the first time, you will be prompted to enter license. You can directly enter the registration code in step 1
8. To install the language pack, you need to choose the installation path of PLSQL. Restart after installation.
3, Import data
SQL statements can be viewed at the end of the text.
1. Create a new SQL window
2. Create a new tablespace
3. Create a new user
4. Create the import and export directory. Note that there is "\" at the end of the directory.
5. Execute the Import command in CMD. Pay attention not to add a semicolon at the end of the SQL statement, otherwise it will be a little embarrassing. A user with a semicolon will be created and cannot be deleted again. After execution, you can open the log file set by logfile in the directory set in step 4 to view the import.
6. After the import is successful, log in to the new user in step 3 to operate the data.
7. SQL statements for exporting data also need to be executed in CMD.
8. SQL involved
--Table space creation --DATAFILE: Storage path of tablespace data file --SIZE: Initially set to 200 M --Space name MOF_TEMP It is not required to be the same as the data file name,Name at will. --AUTOEXTEND ON/OFF Indicates start/Stop automatically expanding tablespaces create tablespace EPS_DATA_20180929 logging datafile 'D:\app\Dominic\oradata\orcl\EPS_DATA_20180929.dbf' size 200m autoextend on next 100m maxsize 20480m extent management local; --Create user --user name create user FH_20180929 --password identified by 111 default tablespace EPS_DATA_20180929; -- Give permission grant dba to FH_20180929; SELECT * FROM BASE_ORGANIZATION WHERE ORGANIZATION_ID = 1 --View all users --select * from dba_users; --impdp,expdp Create directory create or replace directory expdir as 'D:\DBTemp\'; grant read,write on directory expdir to public; -- Import data -- dumpfile Data file name -- logfile Log file name -- schemas User of data object collection -- remap_schema This item needs to be set when the data are not from the same source -- remap_tablespace This item needs to be set when two user tablespaces are inconsistent -- version This item needs to be set when the database version is different impdp FH_20180929/111@orcl directory=expdir dumpfile=FH_20180710.DMP logfile=FH_20180710.DMP_impdp.log schemas=FENGHUO_20180710 remap_schema=FENGHUO_20180710:FH_20180929 remap_tablespace=EPS_DATA:EPS_DATA_20180929 -- Export data -- dumpfile Data file name -- logfile Log file name expdp FH_20180929/111@orcl directory=expdir dumpfile=TEST_EXPDP.dmp logfile=TEST_EXPDP.log